Your financial support allows YoungMoms to provide the encouragement, connection, training and resources our participants need to create a more stable future for themselves and their families. 100% of YoungMoms’ funding comes from caring individuals, businesses, churches, foundations and the United Way of Southern Chester County. Specifically, we use funding to:
- Provide individualized support, advocacy, and case management services
- Provide a comprehensive post-secondary education plan, including connection to local colleges, certification and training programs
- Provide support with employment opportunities, including training in job search, resume writing, and interview skills
- Provide life skills training in parenting, budgeting, nutrition, and other areas
- Train, match and provide ongoing support to mentors as they encourage and provide practical assistance to their young mom
- Forge partnerships with local businesses and community resources to increase networking capacity for YoungMoms clients seeking job opportunities
- Recruit volunteers and mentors through outreach at local churches, community groups and businesses
By collaborating with many local organizations, relying heavily on volunteers, and utilizing donated goods and services, we are able to do a lot with a little! We appreciate every gift, no matter the amount, and will use your donation as effectively and efficiently as possible. Contributions to YoungMoms, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, are tax deductible.
To make a secure donation online using your credit/debit card or bank account:
Alternatively, checks can be made out to YoungMoms and mailed to the following address:
PO Box 376
Kennett Square, PA 19348
YoungMoms is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.